*** I dreamed a dream of time gone by...

the world before and after...me!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico

Thursday, August 27, 2009

This is...

This is our situation now and you don't even care...
I know I may deserve it! Believe me!
But I don't want to be like this anymore...
I must admit I'm broken... :(
Tomorrow could have been a good day...it doesn't look like it is going to be...
But I hope this can change...'cause I want it to be the best day...
If it doesn't I'll have to take the risk of my life, leaving all this happiness to turn it in pain and sadness.
Save me , please!
Take me with you and make this moment special...make it magical!
If you don't, I'll have to understand for the last time:
That you don't love me anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home