*** I dreamed a dream of time gone by...

the world before and after...me!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico

Friday, November 13, 2009

Sick and tired of all your shit. . .

Long time ago I thought you were the one which I was wasting my time with...that fucking liar who was making fun of me...

I was wrong, you were just confused. You believed you were bad...and maybe you are.

But now I realize everything, this man...he is the one making my life so miserable. He promised a lot and kept nothing. He is the one playing games with my heart. He is the one making fun of my illusions. Laughing at my face while I wonder when is he going to stop it.

I am here. You are there. I am staying. You are leaving. I am dreaming...and you are making it come true...for yourself...

I wish I could hate you...but I can not...for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home